Applied NLP Practitioner Course (8 days)
NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL. ORGANISATIONS, COMMUNITIES AND INDEED FAMILIES NEED SKILLED CHANGE AGENTS CAPABLE OF LEADING AND COACHING WITH CONFIDENCE AND INTEGRITY.
This NLP Practitioner course teaches existing and aspiring leaders and coaches a set of applied psychological techniques that enable them to facilitate pragmatic change, motivate action, and increase engagement.
Our focus is on quality, not quantity. You will learn some of the most dynamic skills that NLP has to offer, in more depth, for career success and quality of life.
In today’s complex work environment, imparting knowledge is no longer sufficient to guarantee lasting change. Leadership and coaching are more than just buzzwords, they are a set of sublime skills, attitudes and behaviours that can be taught. A successful coaching-leader can congruently and ethically influence their environment and align people behind a shared mission. They inspire action and are able to lead out latent talents and abilities.
The 91 Untold Applied NLP Practitioner programme teaches a set of powerful techniques and concepts that enable students to overcome many of the blocks that hold them back, and teaches how to help others do the same.
91 Untold Applied NLP Practitioner course is divided into two modules:
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching (3 days)
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership (3 days)
- Practitioner Integration (2 days)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Syllabus: the practitioner course covers the core processes and skills involved in leading with NLP including:
- NLP 1:1 Change Model
- Cause and Effect
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Creating a Compelling Goal
- Rep Systems and Submodalities
- The Meta Model
- The NLP Communications Model
- The Delegation Cycle
- Parts Integration/ Visual Squash, etc
- NLP Frames of Leadership
- Perceptual Positions
- Resource Elicitation
- Disney Strategy
- Beliefs & The Truth Challenger
- The Milton Model
- The Neurological Levels
- Values and Values Elicitation
- NLP Influence Skills
- Quick Win Coaching
- Mental Rehearsal
THE DIPLOMA OF APPLIED NLP: COACHING (3 DAYS)
The 91 Untold Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching recognises how change happens and teaches a set of powerful techniques and concepts that enable you to help others overcome any blocks that hold them back from being the best version of themselves possible and enable them to build personal resourcefulness. In addition, you’ll learn to embody the traits of successful coaches, thus enabling you to build rapport quickly, even with difficult people, and read the subtle signs and signals that indicate what’s going on below the surface so you can explore incongruities between a person’s words, thoughts and feelings.
Here are some key objectives we’ll be covering during the coaching module:
- Learn how to connect with people at a meaningful level, no matter who they are.
- Develop powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills.
- Learn sophisticated language skills that enable you to get beneath the surface to really understand what people mean, and help them structure their thinking for the best chance of success.
- Recognise how habits are formed, and how to dissolve these and instill more resourceful behaviours.
- Learn principles and techniques that encourage people to take true personal responsibility for their own learning and development.
- Discover a system for designing compelling goals that radically increases the likelihood of successful implementation.
THE DIPLOMA OF APPLIED NLP: LEADERSHIP (3 DAYS)
The 91 Untold Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership course teaches you to embody the traits of powerful leaders and to ‘be the change’ in your organisation – recognising that by changing yourself you can influence how others ‘show up’ around you. The programme further distils a set of skills, attitudes and behaviours that enable you to influence with integrity and charisma; aligning individuals or a team behind a shared mission or vision. You will learn powerful communication and negotiation skills, and unpack the mysteries of motivation to maximise the chance of you achieving your goals successfully and inspiring others to do the same.
Here are some key objectives we’ll be covering during the leadership module:
- Gain management skills to empower others to problem-solve and find solutions to their own challenges.
- Discover how to motivate and support, even challenging, people, and create goals your team or group can get behind.
- Embrace tasks you dislike; from cold-calling to presentations, and learn to inspire others to do the same.
- Learn how to build win-win relationships and negotiate with impact and integrity.
- Explore how change happens at both the personal and organisational level.
- Learn the tricks used by motivational speakers to positively impact the emotional state of an audience and manage energy.
- Understand how stress impacts every level of our neurology and physiology and gain powerful techniques that diffuse it.
ACCREDITED AND CERTIFIED BY ANLP
The Applied NLP Practitioner (together with the Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching and the Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership) are accredited by ANLP. We believe that ANLP (Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming) provide the most robust and unbiased certification processes available in NLP and therefore our certificates include the ANLP seal as a mark of quality.
View our course syllabus here: 91Untold Applied NLP Course Brochure