Applied NLP Mastery
The NLP Mastery module forms the final eight days of our NLP Master Practitioner series. Its mission is simple: to help NLP coaches develop true confidence and congruence and sublime elegance in their NLP practice.
To attend NLP Mastery you either need to have attended the 91 Untold Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching or will have already completed an NLP Master Practitioner certification (in which case you will qualify for the CPD rate).
This course is an absolute must for professional change agents as well as those who want to achieve their dreams. It encourages students to apply their learning to a project that will enable them to deepen their NLP knowledge and skill and produce profound change in their personal or professional life.
Here are some key objectives we’ll explore during the NLP Mastery module:
- Build a coaching toolkit that allows you to deal with emotional clients/ team members or sessions of a deep change nature.
- Develop the ability to model and codify successful human behaviour in any situation.
- Explore how NLP knowledge can be strengthened by reference to some of the latest developments in positive psychology, neuroscience, coaching and leadership theory.
- Gain skills to elegantly transform trauma’s and significant emotional events.
- Model skills from some of the UK’s leading NLP Master Trainers and NLP thought leaders.
- Build a portfolio of strategies to support and transform a number of the pathologies you are most likely to encounter in either coaching or leadership.
In addition you might reasonably expect to:
- Discover how to develop true mastery and achieve seamless integration of NLP Practitioner skills.
- Take more of your existing skills to new levels of integration and unconscious competence.
- Capitalise on your investment in NLP Practitioner skills by achieving your key goals.
- Learn to achieve change at the most advanced level and create your own change processes.
- Advance career transition and development by concentrating on your mission-critical strategies and skills.
- Develop powerful new NLP skills and techniques and learn new and creative ways of combining them.
- Focus on personal development in much greater depth for major gains in awareness and well-being.
Syllabus: this course covers the core processes and skills involved in leading with NLP including:
- Pathology case studies
- Advanced Meta Model & Language Skills
- Mastery Level Change Processes
- Values Alignment
- Metaprogrammes and Metaphor
- Advanced Rapport
- Advanced Submodality Change Exercises
- Master Classes
The course is led by Neil Almond with master classes by John Seymour and Chris Rasey from our Bristol training rooms. conveniently situated in the heart of Bristol (just 10 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station).