NLP Master Practitioner
John Seymour has a gift for making the complexities of NLP profoundly simple, and the practical applications life-changing. He is a true NLP Master.
NLP Mastery is about being the best version of yourself possible in your chosen field. You know you’re a master when the skills, attitudes and behaviours of NLP come through you, not to you – enabling you to achieve profound change in the world.
The JSNLP Applied NLP Master Practitioner Programme is designed to help existing NLP Practitioners develop sublime elegance as NLP coaches and leaders.
It will deepen your NLP experience and dramatically improve your results.
Existing NLP Practitioners will recognise the impact that NLP tools and patterns can make in all walks of life. The Applied NLP Master Practitioner programme is designed to help NLP coaches and leaders deepen this knowledge and help them to develop greater elegance, fluency, and congruence in their use.
The programme introduces numerous new patterns and techniques but the real focus is on deepening understanding and supporting participants in truly embodying excellence. Successful Master Practitioner graduates will be able to feel confident working in any setting and with any client; adding deep change applications to their practice, leading with integrity and cutting-edge diagnostic abilities.
JSNLP Applied NLP Master Practitioner training is divided into two modules (total 14 days):
- Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching (6 days)
- NLP Mastery (8 days)
The Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching (6 days)
The JSNLP Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching offers an insight into the workings of our unconscious minds and provides coaches and leaders with tools and techniques to help them support individuals whose issues go deeper or who may require more targeted support.
Many coaches fear unpacking something in their clients that they can’t put back together. After this course participants feel confident and congruent working with these deep change issues, knowing there is very little the client can raise that could derail a session.
Even in a corporate setting, it is often difficult to separate personal issues from the work at hand and, without appropriate intervention, these can impact on productivity, for example; burn out, fear of flying, family crises, or previous emotional events can limit performance in the present.
Here are some key objectives we’ll be covering during the deep change coaching module:
- Gain strategies to help you (and others) overcome debt, fear of flying, excess weight, fear of public speaking/ leading presentations at work or any other obstacles which may have prevented you from living your dreams.
- Develop a range of skills to better support people who wish to resolve past traumas/significant emotional experiences.
- Recognise how phobias, addictions and habits are formed, and explore methods capable of dissolving these and instilling more resourceful behaviours.
- Explore strategies to reduce the risk of burn-out and stress and support team members who are experiencing these.
- Learn how to believe in your own ability to perform at the highest level in whatever task or activity you choose, and help lead others to do the same.
- Know that you have all the resources you need at your disposal to deal with whatever a client presents, or to appropriately close an emotional loop.
- Build a tool-kit for deep-change work.
Syllabus: this course covers the core processes and skills involved in deep change coaching with NLP including:
- NLP Model of Therapy
- Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind
- Transderivational Search
- Visual and Kinaesthetic Timelines
- Well-Formed Outcomes
- Fast Phobia Cure
- Advanced Submodality Change
- Positive by-products and secondary gain
- Coaching Practice
- Daunting to Doable, etc
NLP Mastery (8 days)
The NLP Mastery module is an absolute must for professional change agents and those who want to achieve their dreams. It emphasises practice and uses specialist trainers to ensure you learn skills at the highest level.
The course is designed to deepen your NLP knowledge and skill to a level where you feel confident and congruent as an NLP coach or leader in almost any setting.
Here are some key objectives we’ll be covering during the NLP Mastery module:
- Build a coaching toolkit that allows you to deal with emotional clients/ team members or sessions of a deep change nature.
- Understand how the unconscious mind is at play in impacting behaviour in all contexts, and gain skills to help to reprogramme this.
- Develop the ability to model and codify successful human behaviour in any situation.
- Explore how NLP knowledge can be strengthened by reference to some of the latest developments in positive psychology, neuroscience, coaching and leadership theory.
- Gain skills to elegantly transform trauma’s and significant emotional events.
- Model skills from some of the UK’s leading NLP Master Trainers and NLP thought leaders.
- Build a portfolio of strategies to support and transform a number of the pathologies you are most likely to encounter in either coaching or leadership.
In addition you might reasonably expect to:
- Discover how to develop true mastery and achieve seamless integration of NLP Practitioner skills.
- Take more of your existing skills to new levels of integration and unconscious competence.
- Capitalise on your investment in NLP Practitioner skills by achieving your key goals.
- Learn to achieve change at the most advanced level and create your own change processes.
- Advance career transition and development by concentrating on your mission-critical strategies and skills.
- Develop powerful new NLP skills and techniques and learn new and creative ways of combining them.
- Focus on personal development in much greater depth for major gains in awareness and well-being.
Syllabus: this course covers the core processes and skills involved in leading with NLP including:
- Advanced Meta Model
- Pathology case studies
- Advanced Meta Model & Language Skills
- Mastery Level Change Processes
- Values Alignment
- Metaprogrammes and Metaphor
- Advanced Rapport
- Advanced Submodality Change Exercises
- Master Classes
Integration and Master Practitioner Assessment
The integration day on the JSNLP Applied NLP Master Practitioner programme is an opportunity to build confidence and congruence. You will be using all of your mastery level skills to coach an external client in a two hour real life session.
The exercise is designed to help you know that you can integrate your NLP skills into practice and can deal elegantly with whatever life or the workplace may throw at you. Many graduates claim that it was this exercise that made the difference in enabling them to truely embed their new mastery skills into practice and apply their knowledge in the workplace. It also gives you a chance to integrate and demonstrate your learning in order to be accredited as a JSNLP Applied NLP Master Practitioner.
A rare chance to work directly with John Seymour at Mastery level
John Seymour delivers three master class days on the JSNLP Applied Master Practitioner. John has one of the best reputations for delivering top quality NLP training in the UK. His unique background includes co-authoring one of the best selling NLP books of all time, having the longest professional NLP career in the UK, being selected as the National Tutor for NLP and numerous training awards.
The John Seymour Master Classes provide a rare opportunity to work directly with John Seymour. John is deservedly one of the most respected and sought after NLP trainers in the UK and has a gift for making the complexities of NLP profoundly simple, and the practical applications life-changing.
Who joins the JSNLP Applied NLP Master Practitioner programme?
This course is delivered in Bristol by our team of highly experienced trainers led by Neil Almond and John Seymour. Our Master Practitioner students are committed to challenging themselves and their expertise beyond their comfort zone. In a safe and supportive environment they discover stronger and deeper ways to change outmoded beliefs and behaviour in both themselves and others.
This course is for NLP Practitioner graduates who are keen to develop a new and more powerful practice for applying their NLP skills. We pride ourselves on the support we offer students joining our courses, having completed their Practitioner training with other schools, and they are usually pleasantly surprised at how seamless and effective the JSnlp learning experience is.
Existing NLP Master Practitioner graduates may also wish to attend to deepen their skills and learning with an applied coaching focus and to gain confidence and congruence as a coach and leader.
The majority of our students join us because of our world class reputation for integrity and highly successful transfer of skills. Because Neuro-Linguistic Programming has the potential to greatly improve personal and professional effectiveness this training draws people from many fields including:
- Learning and Development
- Training & Teaching
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Media and Agencies
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Youth Work Professionals
- Change Agents
- All walks of life
Why Choose JSnlp Master Practitioner Training?
Over the years he has evolved this training to a world class level to enable you to get from it the outstanding results you want.
To accelerate your personal and professional development to a whole new level, here are some of the unique reasons for joining us:
- No one has a better reputation for intensive, enjoyable and effective training
- Widespread global recognition including from ANLP
- Optional ‘tutorials’ with John on Skype – maximum 6 sessions
- Advanced coaching skills development
- 50% of the training delivered by Neil Almond for continuity and quality
- Variety of specialist top NLP trainers chosen for the quality of their training
- Apply the skills you learn to the practical application projects of your choosing
- Learn comprehensive modelling skills with your choice of topic
- Develop a clearer understanding of NLP and more skills ‘in the muscle’
- 90% of students choose this course on the basis of personal recommendation
- Smaller group size (18 maximum) for more individual attention
- Weekend courses spread over 10 months for optimum skills integration
- Minimum of one experienced NLP tutor/six students for individual coaching
- Regular practice groups to ensure good skill development and application
- Daily skills development exercises and reflective journalling
- Assessment and coaching days, spread to ensure skills development
- Quality feedback on assessment, ‘grades’ available on request
- Value for money, cost-effectiveness, and ability to spread payments over the course
- Learn an ‘clean’ version of NLP – high on integrity and low on manipulation
- You can spread the course over 2 years to suit a busy timetable
Accredited and Certified by ANLP
The Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching NLP Applied Master Practitioner courses are accredited by ANLP. We believe that ANLP (Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming) provide the most robust and unbiased certification processes available in NLP and therefore our certificates include the ANLP seal as a mark of quality.
What is Applied NLP?
NLP is a set of skills for communicating more effectively with yourself or others. However, it is far more than ‘just a set of techniques’. At heart, it is both a set of models, and a set of communication skills in the domain of subjective experience and consciousness. The skills focus on both the intrapersonal (within a person) and the interpersonal (between people). Taken together these models and skills constitute a new and innovative discipline that has grown vigorously and produced significant results in many different fields. NLP can be summarised as a powerful set of applied psychological skills for change, for learning and for accelerating personal and professional development.
Over the past 30 years John Seymour has led the British NLP Training field. His gift for making the complexities of NLP profoundly simple, and the practical applications life-changing, have made him one of the most popular NLP trainers in the UK. JSNLP courses have a well-deserved reputation for being highly ethical, effective and full of humour.
Our focus has always been on helping our graduates to develop sublime NLP skills together with a pragmatic approach that helps them put these skills into practice.
Our Bristol based trainings have traditionally run over 18 or 20 days, and whilst we still maintain this approach as the A-Grade in NLP education through our NLP Advanced Practitioner programme, we recognise that the world is changing and that old models need to be tweaked to ensure they work in the modern world.
So, used to being at the forefront in NLP thinking, we’ve innovated and found a new way of delivering our courses in Bristol that we believe maintains our high training standards whilst making them more flexible, practical and manageable.
To achieve these changes John has partnered with one of his former apprentices Neil Almond. Neil, now an ANLP certified NLP Master Trainer in his own right has worked with John for years, as well as running Whatever Life Throws (a popular London-based NLP training organisation). He also has an impressive CV; having delivered projects for many of the UK’s top organisations, facilitated sessions in Downing Street and worked with industry leaders such as Sir Richard Branson.
We believe that this new approach will combine the best of John’s wisdom and experience with Neil’s fresh, innovative, applied approach.
Applied NLP brings all of the great skills from traditional NLP trainings, but by studying them through a specific filter – such as coaching, leadership, social enterprise, autism etc – it tends to make them easier to learn and apply to practice. This new approach helps to build confidence and congruence in less time and ensures that learnt skills are actually applied to practice and used beyond the training room.